Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- Spring is here, it's no longer an optimistic mirage. Snowdrops have surfaced, crocuses are spattering colour across our lawns, we hear lawnmowers in the distance and catkins are swaying in the (slightly) warmed breeze. We take one look at the - still a bit chilly - sun drenched floral eruption happening outside our windows and want to bring that freshness in. Cue the hottest emerging interior's trend - a hark back to nature and life - natural woods softened with pretty floral prints.Read our post
- Ever wondered why, even when you’ve had your full 8 hours of sleep, you simply can’t prise yourself from the comfort of your bed in the morning, when your partner is fully awake and alert first thing, but begins to drift off into slumber come early evening?Read our post
- There are fewer things in this world that give such a simple pleasure than fresh bed sheets. From crisp, white cotton bed linen to a classically nostalgic William Morris print, we've refreshed our elegant bed linen collection for 2019 to ensure you get that 'new sheets' feeling every night.Read our post
- Cornforth, Manor or Lamp Room - whatever the shade, we all have our go-to, favoured grey. After all, grey has been the neutral of choice in our homes for over a decade. For years we turned dialed down the temperature and turned up the blue tones - banishing warmth and dreaded yellow tones. Walls, sofas, upholstered beds, carpets and bed linen - grey felt comfortably cool; edgy yet classic; safe yet on-trend.Read our post
- In need of inspiration from this year's biggest trends? Look no further than your own bedroom. While you’ll find plenty of style inspiration here at The French Bedroom Company, in 2019 boudoir-based fashion isn’t just focused on interiors. Pinterest has revealed that searches for sleep optimisation increased by 116% in 2018, reflecting a growing desire for optimal health as new year’s resolutions abound.Read our post
- Calming, relaxing, peaceful and serene; it's a wonder- with this many well being buzz-words surrounding the colour blue - that it took us all so long to warm up to the coolest shade of all. But with velvet sofas, accent chairs, luxury beds, sumptuous throws and an abundance of blue-hued art work now readily available, turning blue has never been easier or more appealing.Read our post
- We feel like the cats who got the cream with our ground breaking collection of 'are they really sofa beds?' luxury, British-made sofa beds. They're too stylish to be banished to the spare bedroom and so comfy your guests may never want to leave.Read our post
- Home is where the heart is, but the memories are intrinsically linked to the smells that titillate ourolfactory senses. The fragrances that fill our homes help create a mood and can have a huge impact on the way we feel about a space along with our overall feeling when at home. So, as we pack away the warming cinnamon and cloves,synonymous with the festive season, we look at how we can encapsulate the magic of fragrance; pairing scent with style and scheme for the ultimate finishing touch.Read our post
- There’s nothing more blissful than a tranquil night’s sleep, and it’s essential to your health and happiness that you wake up feeling rested and ready to take on the day. It’s important to choose a mattress that gives you comfort, support and the promise of sweet dreams. That’s why we’ve put together this helpful guide to help you choose your perfect mattress.Read our post