Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- Morning Coffee Musings Here we are, suddenly in September and already summer is ending. With a new term comes new hope, and of course, new trends. I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on the new season, having recently spent August in Italy with my family, which was truly special. I love Italy (almost as much as I adore...Read our post
- We understand there is nothing better than delving into a gorgeous new bed and knowing you have picked the perfect one for you and your home. From the excitement of choosing your beautiful French bed frame to pairing it with our luxurious French bedding, there are so many exciting possibilities and opportunities. When it comes to beds, we know that...Read our post
- Picking mushrooms in the woods As the summer draws to a close, the days get colder and the leaves begin to turn that gorgeous shade of auburn, we are left daydreaming of Autumnal days and all the wonderful traditions that France offers over the channel. Many adorable traditions and quirky events spring to mind when we think about France in...Read our post
- You can have the most beautiful chest of drawers in your bedroom, but if the inside is a chaotic mess, then it can make your bedroom ambience a stressful one. So, if you’d prefer a serene start to your day, where you know what you want to wear and finding it is easy, and you can enjoy a cup of...Read our post
- Morning Coffee Musings This volume marks number four of our posts for your slow Sunday mornings in bed! I’ve enjoyed writing these musings to you, so I do hope you enjoy reading them too. It’s almost the end of August already, with the summer holidays winding down for the last few weeks. My children will be soon back at school...Read our post
- You know us, we love beds! It’s where you start and end your day, so it needs to be comfortable, but stylish too. That’s why we delved into thousands of boards on Pinterest, to reveal which style and type is the most popular. From colours to texture and natural materials, we searched for 30 different types of beds, creating a...Read our post
- Image Credit: Vlada (Pexels) Known for their cuisine of rich and decadent dishes, it might surprise you to learn that the French aren’t really into breakfast. “Je ne suis pas du matin” (I’m not a morning person) they might say, before drinking a black coffee and heading out the door. But for breakfast in bed? Whether a treat for a...Read our post
- We often talk about the pleasure gained from choosing the perfect bed and mattress to suit your boudoir and lifestyle. Observing the intricate detail of your interior design, and co-ordinating it perfectly with our range of simply stunning French Beds. This of course, is the exciting element of choosing your new bed, before the most satisfying element, jumping in for...Read our post
- Image Credit: Cottonbro Soaring temperatures mean one thing: sleepless nights. The blazing heat of the day that we love becomes oppressive during the night. From the constant heat to the incessant sound of the fan pushing hot air around the room, it takes drastic action to ensure you get the sleep you need. We’ve pulled together our 10 favourite tips...Read our post
- Morning Coffee Musings Summer is finally here! Though, depending on when you’re reading this, it might have been and gone. Either way, we’ve had une soleil de plomb as the French might say! With the summer holidays just around the corner, we’ve themed this edition of Romantic Reveries around the joys of summer. From a day out with the children...Read our post