Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- The joy of staying with family and friends is that personal touch. Whether you’re staying with your Mum, who knows exactly how you like your evening cocoa, or your best friend who knows that you can’t be woken up for anything less than eggs royale and an Americano, it’s the intimate knowledge of someone that makes it special. This feeling...Read our post
- Morning Coffee Musings Welcome to Romantic Favourites Volume Une! Our new monthly series for those blissful Sunday mornings in bed, it’s filled to the brim with things we love. We’d be delighted if you’d join us as we enthuse about our latest discoveries and highlight goodies you might have missed this month. It’s been busy here at The French Bedroom...Read our post
- Storage solutions. They can be a bit of a bore, can’t they? Bland, boxy excuses for wardrobes and MDF drawers, plastic under the bed boxes, or those plastic shoe boxes? I’ll stop. Luckily, we have lots of gorgeous storage solutions that are both practical and will give you the whirlwind country chateaux romance look that you were hoping for in...Read our post
- France is well known as a nation of lovers, and there are so many wonderful love stories in France’s history that have stood the test of time. So, we thought we’d indulge our romantic side, as we love to do here at The French Bedroom Company, and tell you the stories of our favourite famous French lovers, and imagine what...Read our post
- The piece de resistance of any boudoir is where the bed meets the wall. A design moment that simply can’t be neglected, the way this space is styled can make or break the room. Wallpaper and bed frame is an iconic duo, and when it comes to wallpaper, there’s a pattern or texture to suit everyone. It’s one of the...Read our post
- Introducing the fabulous Elizabeth Ockford: Creative designer and maker behind the new beautiful wallpapers at The French Bedroom Company. When did you launch EO and what inspired you to start your business? I launched EO Ltd. in October 2019. I had spent my career designing for large successful businesses, and my designs always sold well, but I never felt the...Read our post
- Spring is a celebration of new life and with the UK on the path to opening back up again in the summer, it certainly feels very hopeful too. So if this new sense of joy has inspired a spring refresh for your home, then you’re in the right place! From a quick change up of your bed linen or accessories...Read our post
- While chatting at FBC headquarters, the topic of conversation, unsurprisingly, once again moved to beds and, more specifically, our range of pink upholstered beds. All of us have a favourite from our range, sometimes that changes when a fabulous new stock arrives but recently we have noticed a shift in our preferences towards the pink spectrum. A sign of the...Read our post
- Make your ‘non voyage’ a ‘bon voyage’. With travel plans on hold for a few more months, we’re really missing that hotel feel. From crisp sheets, luxury mattresses, beautiful design and the perfect ambient lighting, upgrading your bedroom to a hotel is easy when you know how. So we’ve provided our step by step process to transforming your bedroom...Read our post
- We had so many exciting ideas for this year's International Women's Day, we decided to turn it into a month-long celebration of femininity! Image credit: blog.adobe.com Thanks to the ‘Me Too Movement, and the release of ‘Women Don’t Owe you Pretty’ last year, we have claimed back our bodies; it is apparent we are heading in a new direction. We...Read our post