The most luxurious mattress in our entire collection! It is the only one crafted from a double layer of individual pocket springs, perfect for gently cushioning every curve of the body. The addition of the natural horsehair which is renowned for its spring-like qualities, combined with the lush, rich, softness of the Platinum Certified Wool, this mattress is perfect in head-to-toe support for the most soothing night's sleep.
Firmness & Support
Vispring Mattress Soft: for those up to 11 Stone / 70kgs
Vispring Mattress Medium: for those 11-16 Stone / 70-102kgs
Vispring Mattress Firm: for those 16-20 Stone / 102-127kgs
Vispring Mattress Extra Firm: for those above 20 Stone / 127kgs
Dual Tension Vispring mattresses are available in King Size and above.
• Two layer hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
• Springs diameter: 61 mm
• 1178 springs in Single Bed size 90 x 190
• 1736 springs in Double Bed size 135 x 190
• 2112 springs in King Bed size 150 x 200
• 2574 springs in Superking Bed size 182 x 200
• Exclusive natural fillings: wool spring protector pad, bonded Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton (1000 gsm), horsetail blended with British fleece wool (1200 gsm), blended Platinum Certified real Shetland wool and cotton (900 gsm)
• Finest quality ticking
• Hand tufted with felt washers
• Upholstered with coir and wool
• 3 rows of hand side-stitching
• Horizontal handles
• Air vents
• Depth: 23 cm
Finest Wool Worsted Ticking Mattress with Hand Tied Woollen Tufts and Twine
Single Bed: 90 x 190cm (3'0" x 6'3") Weight 40kgs
Double Bed: 135 x 190cm (4'6" x 6'3") Weight 58kgs
King Size Bed: 150 x 200cm (5'0 x 6'6") Weight 67kgs
Super King Size Bed: 180 x 200cm (6'0" x 6'6") Weight 83kgs
Emperor Bed: 215 x 215cm (7'0" x 7'0") Weight 109kgs
We offer free delivery to addresses in mainland Britain for all orders over £1000. For orders under £1000, delivery to mainland addresses in England & Wales is £29.95, with deliveries to Scotland from £74.95.
Our 2-man crew will deliver this item to your room of choice and unpack it so that you can give it a full inspection before signing the Proof of Delivery note (British mainland only).
When in stock, we deliver within two weeks to mainland addresses in England & Wales, and within three weeks to most addresses in Scotland. Offshore deliveries are not always to your room of choice. We also offer a free click-and-collect service from our West Sussex or Essex warehouses. Please indicate your preference in the checkout.
Please note, for hygiene reasons, mattresses are not returnable.
Click here for more information about our Delivery & Returns policy.