Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- Morning Coffee Musings Summer is finally here! Though, depending on when you’re reading this, it might have been and gone. Either way, we’ve had une soleil de plomb as the French might say! With the summer holidays just around the corner, we’ve themed this edition of Romantic Reveries around the joys of summer. From a day out with the children...Read our post
- Whether your home’s space is at a premium, or you just don’t need a whole room dedicated to one or the other, creating a home office guest bedroom combination could be the perfect solution. Balancing a functional, productive environment for work with a calm and soothing space for your guests can seem like an impossible task, but it’s easier than...Read our post
- The difference between a British bakery and a French patisserie is, as with all things French (and the reason why we love France so much), is that a patisserie has a certain flair. From the iconic crescent shape of a buttery, flaky croissant, to the delicate layers of a dacquoise, peering through the window of a patisserie is sure to...Read our post
- Slipping into fresh bed sheets after a long day is one of life’s great pleasures. Whether it’s a high thread count cotton, crumpled linen, or decadent silk, new French bed linen makes getting into bed a ritual that we love. While we don’t follow trends here at The French Bedroom Company, a new set of bed linen is an...Read our post
- Image: Manor By The Lake The bridal suite is one of the most important parts of your wedding. Not only should it make you feel like the queen that you are, but it should be serene; to help you keep your nerve before the ceremony, romantic; to get you in the mood for a day celebrating romance, and luxurious, of...Read our post
- Morning Coffee Musings This month we’re delighted to bring you a gorgeous Volume Deux of Romantic Favourites, perfect for a gentle morning in bed. Enjoy brunch with the iconic fashion designer Jenny Packham, where we discover what her favourite midnight snack is (and her dog’s!), find out our favourite spots for an afternoon tea and see what we’ve been enjoying...Read our post
- Wedding season has finally arrived! The guests have received their invites, the final wedding dress fitting is complete, and now the months of planning your dream day are finally coming to life. Whether you had planned to celebrate with 300 guests or 30, we know how tiring it can be planning your big day, especially if you’ve had to organise...Read our post
- To celebrate the launch of our new Love Story Collection, we have worked with graphologist Tracey Trussell to reveal what our love notes really mean. From heart doodles, to handwritten letters and ‘PS I love you’ – what do the intricacies say about the sender and what does it tell the receiver? A heart A common doodle scribbled on notebooks...Read our post
- Known for their classic beauty and effortless style, French women are elegant, relaxed and oh-so-cool. When it comes to their style at home, they are exactly the same. Perfectly poised but somehow nonchalant, romantic, and always beautiful, French homes are the epitome of timeless style. So how do we Brits steal a slice of this classic style for ourselves? Symmetry...Read our post
- The joy of staying with family and friends is that personal touch. Whether you’re staying with your Mum, who knows exactly how you like your evening cocoa, or your best friend who knows that you can’t be woken up for anything less than eggs royale and an Americano, it’s the intimate knowledge of someone that makes it special. This feeling...Read our post