Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- The piece de resistance of any boudoir is where the bed meets the wall. A design moment that simply can’t be neglected, the way this space is styled can make or break the room. Wallpaper and bed frame is an iconic duo, and when it comes to wallpaper, there’s a pattern or texture to suit everyone. It’s one of the...Read our post
- Introducing the fabulous Elizabeth Ockford: Creative designer and maker behind the new beautiful wallpapers at The French Bedroom Company. When did you launch EO and what inspired you to start your business? I launched EO Ltd. in October 2019. I had spent my career designing for large successful businesses, and my designs always sold well, but I never felt the...Read our post
- Spring is a celebration of new life and with the UK on the path to opening back up again in the summer, it certainly feels very hopeful too. So if this new sense of joy has inspired a spring refresh for your home, then you’re in the right place! From a quick change up of your bed linen or accessories...Read our post
- While chatting at FBC headquarters, the topic of conversation, unsurprisingly, once again moved to beds and, more specifically, our range of pink upholstered beds. All of us have a favourite from our range, sometimes that changes when a fabulous new stock arrives but recently we have noticed a shift in our preferences towards the pink spectrum. A sign of the...Read our post
- Make your ‘non voyage’ a ‘bon voyage’. With travel plans on hold for a few more months, we’re really missing that hotel feel. From crisp sheets, luxury mattresses, beautiful design and the perfect ambient lighting, upgrading your bedroom to a hotel is easy when you know how. So we’ve provided our step by step process to transforming your bedroom...Read our post
- We had so many exciting ideas for this year's International Women's Day, we decided to turn it into a month-long celebration of femininity! Image credit: blog.adobe.com Thanks to the ‘Me Too Movement, and the release of ‘Women Don’t Owe you Pretty’ last year, we have claimed back our bodies; it is apparent we are heading in a new direction. We...Read our post
- The perfect night’s sleep? We know how elusive it can be. That’s why we are partnered with the ultimate mattress maker, Vispring. With a Vispring mattress, your body feels supported, whether you sleep on your back, your side or you like to starfish! Discover Vispring… Over 100 years of mattress making The man behind the modern-day pocket spring mattress was...Read our post
- Having plants in your home can bring a wealth of benefits. Not only do they add interest to your styling, but they can relieve stress, clean the air, and bring you closer to nature. This is exactly why you should have them covering every cupboard top, cabinet, and chest of drawers in sight, from your home office - to your bedroom. Did you know...Read our post
- Shop the Bridgerton look here Bridgerton – the period drama that has the nation swooning – is the latest TV show we can’t get enough of. Set in Regency England (a similar time to Marie Antoinette in France), the show follows the Bridgerton and Featherington families who both have daughters in need of husbands. Not only are the costumes, the...Read our post
- New Year can be a wonderful time for a fresh start, and after the Christmas Decorations are all packed away, our homes can feel a little lacking in comparison. As much as many of us want to embrace the current trend for minimal interiors, at this time of year what we crave is cosy comfort; an oasis from the cold...Read our post