Au Lit Ma Chérie | French. Interiors. Style. That's All | FBC
Check your e-mail to retrieve the code.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
- Our lives are continually changing; new relationships are forged, existing ones let go, our children grow, and people move home. As much as time ebbs and flows, we need time and space to adjust, recover, heal and eventually move on. Lockdown may have been a wonderful time for you, or you could have felt isolated or stressed with little time...Read our post
- Inspired by the aromatic fields of Lavender in Provence, France, we thought we would look into a few of the uses this multitalented flower has and how we can all benefit from bringing this medicinal herb into our homes. Throughout history, lavender has been used repeatedly; the ancient Egyptians used it for cosmetics, Roman soldiers used lavender to treat war...Read our post
- Rainbow Sightings: the best places to find this symbol of hope A symbol of hope, happiness and fortune, rainbows have been in the collective consciousness over the past few months with families across the UK creating rainbow pictures to show thanks to essential workers. Not only have Brits been creating their own rainbows, but there have also been over 200...Read our post
- Introducing the fabulous Lottie Davies: Creative designer and maker behind our popular Glorious Gloria Feather Pendants. When did you launch Coldharbour Lights? I formally launched CHL in September 2017 at the Brixton Design Trail, as part of the London Design Festival. What is your background or training? After my degree in Theatre with Art + Design, I went on to...Read our post
- Many of us have gone through changes in attitude and priorities recently, and this is reflected in our choices for interiors design. Our new appreciation for nature is guiding us towards natural materials and our desire for comfort and ease is met with a modern bohemian style. Pieces that can transform an outside space into a relaxed and welcoming set...Read our post
- As much as our classic range of French furniture and accessories has evolved over the years, the one thing we have been proud to showcase is our collection of French style beds. Inspiration coming from many celebrated styles, periods and regions from the Palais of Versailles to the rustic villages of Provence, if you are a fan of the French...Read our post
- If you have ever been in touch with our team you may well have spoken to one of our lovely customer service girls, but we would not be who we are without our talented team working in the background, busy making things happen and ensuring the whole process runs to plan. We thought it was the perfect time to introduce...Read our post
- Hi everyone! What a pleasure to write a wee blog for my favourite Company; The French Bedroom Company. I decided to speak quite candidly because I think this awful period of lockdown has brought out an honest vulnerability in so many of us, made us stop and think and re-evaluate what we want in life and how to get there...Read our post